Just the help you need with daily life in Moorestown, NJ.
In the Moorestown, NJ area, we help you make the most of every day. Caring, compassionate professionals deliver world-class services and personal assistance. Families enjoy peace of mind knowing that loved ones are living well.
Our first floor has an enclosed courtyard for residents who need Assisted Living II with additional support. Assisted Living residences are approximately 400 square feet, each with a private bathroom and shower. We do everything possible to help residents maximize their independence.
Elegant neighborhoods on the first and third floors of our Health Center feature:
- Open areas for socializing
- Living and dining rooms
- Libraries and activity areas
- Shared country kitchens for residents and visitors
- Salon or spa on every floor
Assisted Living services and amenities:
- Assistance with the tasks of daily living
- 24-hour medical and security response
- Emergency response system
- Bathroom pull cords
- Weekly housekeeping
- Full-time Board Certified Geriatrician Medical Director
- Wheelchair-accessible transportation
For more information, click here to contact us online or call 1-877-673-8234.