So much, so close, so often!
From Philadelphia to New York, we really go places!
When it comes to vibrant senior living, location is everything. The Evergreens is tucked away in a peaceful woodland setting, close to Philadelphia, New York and the Jersey Shore. Sit back and enjoy the ride while we drive! We’ll happily chauffeur you to places like the Academy of Music or the Morris Arboretum.
Moorestown is an easy launching point for popular attractions in the tri-state area, from beaches to casinos, art museums to sports arenas in Philadelphia. Here’s just a sampling of the opportunities:
- Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts – Multiple music venues, home to The Philadelphia Orchestra
- Walnut Street Theatre - America's oldest theatre, and with more than 55,000 season ticket holders, the Walnut is also the most subscribed theatre company in the world
- The Barnes Foundation – The best private collection of post-Impressionist and early Modern Art in America
- Battleship New Jersey – Admiral “Bull” Halsey’s World War II flagship
- Independence Hall – Our nation’s birthplace in Philadelphia, PA
- The Liberty Bell – Rung in July 1776 to celebrate the reading of the Declaration of Independence
- Longwood Gardens – One of the world’s great gardens, in Kennett Square, PA
- National Museum of American Jewish History – Located on Independence Mall, celebrates the history and traditions of the Jewish people
- Philadelphia Art Museum – One of the top art museums in the nation
For more information, click here to contact us online or call 1-877-673-8234.